Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hi all! =)


I feel that I would like to tell you what kind of person your tt admin is. So thats what im going to do right now=)


Age: 17


Live: Alone with my 2 cats in Ă…rsta, Stockholm


Job: Karamellkungen (Candy king), study sucks ;)


Where can you find me: Monday-Thursday you can mostly find me in front of my computer playing tt or couronne on shockplay. In the weekends you can mostly find me very drunk in Tantolunden with my friends for example Dan (boomguard on Shockplay).


Why I wanted to become admin in tt league is because I wanted to solve all of the problems we tt players had with all cheating and etc. I also want to make official shockplay tt tournaments which we didnt had anything since i started playing.

Before I can make that the league must be much more organised and with less cheating. So conscider what you really are doing every time you are about to steal a lag point or run away in a league game. You are destroying the fun for everyone else.
//peace tummitummi

2 comments:

lincoeu said...

My name is Lincoeu,

Tummi does great work! The only thing what i and many elite players want is that a other can win elite gold then only the same guy every week thats not fun so please take care of that and then it becomes fun again!

Unknown said...

Poor boy... Admin of the site that dead for years now... Too late...